Monday, August 24, 2015

FHE and a new companion

So I hope you are all doing well. This week was a big one here in Korea. Transfer calls came and I found out that I will be training a new missionary! I haven't met him yet, he's actually on the plane somewhere over the pacific right now, but I'm super excited! I'll be spending a large part of the week down in Busan doing training meetings, then take the train back up the Gyuongsan on Thursday with the new companion. 
This past week was really good. The picture above is of a wonderful member with her husband who is going to become a wonderful member. We plan to start working with him. His name is Kim Eensheek and is a very nice man. We got to eat dinner at their apartment and talk a little bit. Hopefully the first of many visits.
Last night we had our branch family night. For the activity we played this game similar to marco-polo. We forgot a blindfold so that member is actually wearing my tie.

We were busy this week but at the same time I feel like not a lot has happened. We had a lot of member appointments because of Elder Jeong's leaving.
​

More next week,
Elder Harkness

No comments:

Post a Comment