Monday, November 2, 2015

Halloween and Hanbok

At the beginning of this week we had planned on not having a Halloween party. Unfortunately part of missionary work is being flexible. We spent some time throwing this party together and anything we weren't able to get together the members filled in. We had a really fun relay race and bobbing for apples. There was lots of food and everyone had a really good time. Lots of potential investigators came too.

This week my hanbok came. It's Korean traditional clothing. I ordered it a week ago. It's really cool. In modern times they wear it for weddings and at a couple special holidays. As for me, I'm set for Halloween for the next forty years.

Working hard as always, we've finally started to see some new investigators coming out of the wood works. I'm really excited for that!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment