The weather here in Busan is cloudy and rainy, but the temperature hasn't gotten too cold yet. There is talk that we might have a white Christmas. I really hope so, because I haven't seen real snow in over a year!
So my mom sent me a cake mix. Unfortunately we don't have an oven at our house or at the church. Yesterday we did find a waffle iron in the back of the church. One plus one equals two and so this morning we had cake waffles. Pretty good. I would recommend it to any missionaries with no other options. I'll just say that I got a really good sugar fix nice and early.
As always this week was really busy. With exchanges and meetings, some days it felt like we didn't have any time to go out and just do normal missionary work. We were open yesterday evening so we hit the beach with the district and handed out some Book of Mormons. It' was really fun. We have a board with gospel art pictures. People choose which story they want to hear and we tell them. I like this activity because it stretches my Korean and gives people a fun opportunity to learn about the Book of Mormon. I always find myself smiling after doing the board. We found some people who were interested so we'll have to see if we can get some new investigators this week.
Lately investigators have been hard to come by. We've been doing everything we can but haven't seen many results. This week I had another spiritual confirmation that there are people in this area for us to find and teach the gospel to. I'm excited to meet these people.
No comments:
Post a Comment