Monday, December 28, 2015

After our Skype

Hey, it feels like I was just talking to you!

So after skyping we went to another ward christmas party. During the party Elder Oh and I bumped into another room and did planning for this transfer. After that the missionaries in the district went to the beach and sang carols. I was really nervous at first because of how many people there were. We didn't practice before either. As we sang though I was able to really think about the meaning of Christmas. I realized how the story of Christmas is one of the most important stories that could be shared. It was a really spiritual experience. 

We had a dinner with some members on Sunday night. It was really fun. 

Sorry there's not more this week. I promise that there will be lots of great stories next week

Love 
James

No comments:

Post a Comment